Stop wasting time on repetitive or mundane tasks.
Instead, it's time to automate and celebrate.
Does this sound familiar?
- You spend hours each week completing repetitive administrative tasks or activities that take you away from your core business
- You're overwhelmed by how much there is to do and how much there is to learn in order to be successful in business
- You know you could benefit from having more systems and processes in your business, but you don't have the time to put anything in place
- You want to explore the possibility of outsourcing or growing your team, but you want to do it well - and not waste time and money hiring someone to complete "automatable" tasks
- You keep hearing about the power of automation, but you have no idea where to start or what is actually involved in making that happen
- You don't want just another course - you'd much prefer to have some personalised support in moving your business forward
- You know you could outsource this stuff, but you'd prefer to learn about it yourself, or you just don't have the budget right now to hire an expert
- You're at least a wee bit excited about getting your business management activities under control and celebrating your accomplishments!
If so, you'll definitely want to consider Automate & Celebrate!
6 x 6 x 6, Baby!
6 Weekly Sessions
That's right! We meet every week for three whole hours, either in person or online, depending which group you join. During these sessions, we'll evaluate your business systems, map your processes and create automations to get as much as possible happening on auto-pilot!
My aim is to keep the group small enough that everyone gets personalised attention. My brain on your business. A small group of 6 means that you can be assured you will maximise your benefit from the program and have plenty to celebrate on completion!
$600 or 6 Weekly Payments of $100
This program is priced super dooper low - I can't promise it'll be this low next time! Whether you pay up front, or you take advantage of the payment plan, the price is $600. You don't get punished if you need to space out payments for cash flow purposes!
Are you ready to Automate & Celebrate?
IN PERSON - CANBERRA
Sessions held in person at my office in Symonston.
ONLINE - ZOOM
Sessions held online via Zoom.
What we'll cover
Automate & Celebrate will be customised and tailored to meet the needs of the group. Here are some of the topics we'll cover.
Evaluating your systems
How do you onboard and off board clients? Manage your team? Create and publish content? Follow up with leads? We'll be evaluating all your current systems and looking at how they can be improved.
Mapping your processes
I'm the Queen of Process Mapping and I can't wait to help you map your business processes in detail. This allows us to look at the strengths and opportunities of your business and where you might be able to streamline your work.
Designing & creating automations
Automation is a fabulous way to create time and space in your business, by putting repetitive tasks on auto-pilot. We'll design and create automations, but you'll also learn how it's done so you can continue once this program is complete.
Still got questions?
Whether you realise it or not, you have systems in place. "Systems" are just the way you do things. Your systems may not be formalised or documented, but they're there. In Automate & Celebrate we'll evaluate your current systems and formalise them so that you have a clearer path for growing and scaling your business!
I've gotchu. I'm confident that I can explain things to you in a way that will make sense - I'll keep trying until I do! During Automate & Celebrate I'll be showing you how to follow the steps I recommend, so you can see the theories being put into practice in real time.
Sessions won't be recorded as they're run more in a collaborative work style, rather than a training. It is important that you commit to attending all the sessions, however, I accept that sometimes stuff comes up. If you can't make one of the sessions, I'll support you in catching up on anything you've missed.
There's no one-size fits all answer to this question. We'll discuss some different software options during the program and I'll do my absolute best to support you in finding software that meets your needs and budget.